Mere Oaks Caravan Club Certified Location
Mere Oaks Certified Location is set within a one acre level lawned site near the historic city of Lincoln with ample space to stretch your legs and take it easy for a while. Our site is open all year round and pets and children are welcome. Onsite facilities include 16 amp hookups on all pitches, water and chemical disposal points and general waste and recycling facilities.
Further to government advice we are re-opening Monday 12th April.
In alignment with government advice we have made the following changes: -
- Please observe 2m distance rule when using shared facilities (bins, water, chemical waste disposal)
- Please sanitise your hands before use of shared facilities (bins, water, chemical waste disposal). Hand sanitiser has been provided for your use and can be found near the waste point.
- Please use disinfectant spray which has been provided for use on shared contact points (water point, chemical waste disposal).
- Electric points will be sanitised after each unit has vacated the pitch and before the next unit arrives.
- Access to our information shed is restricted at this time.
- Limited contact when booking in is preferred. Details of how to pay is posted near the bin area together with contact information if required.
If anyone visiting our site finds themselves with symptoms please organise a test through the government website. In the case of a positive test the unit will be required to leave the site immediately. If the occupant is too ill to tow the unit away arrangements need to be made for its removal.
For further advice and frequently asked questions please refer to www.GOV.uk/coronavirus or www.caravanclub.co.uk.
Thank you for your co-operation at this time.